HOW TO JOIN
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
JOIN MACKAY TRIATHLON CLUB
We welcome you to join our club, however this is entirely up to you, weather you are a member of our club, another club or not a member at all, we would love to see you at our races & club activities.
Its all about enjoying the sport weather you’re a spectator, volunteer or athlete. Membership to the Mackay Triathlon Club assists us in raising vital revenue to enable us to host our huge race calendar every year and also to maintain and purchase training and race equipment including 1st aid and timing gear.
It also means you can join the committee and have a voice in how the club is run and assist in organising our races.
If you would like to be on the committee, you only need to be a social member!
Without the support of members, our club simply could not operate.
We encourage you to join in and participate in club activities, attend races to volunteer if you are able as this ensures we run safe races for everyone by having as many people on course as possible.
Both club and TA memberships are processed through the TA Go-membership system. So, if you are ready to become a member follow the membership link below.
All MTC membership pricing is the same regardless of which TA membership you choose expect for Social Membership which is a non racing option.
The below is a guide only to membership options and inclusions and is our interpretation only, For more information, head to the TA website via the link.
TA SOCIAL Membership – NON Racing Membership
Select MTC SOCIAL Membership(Adult-$10.00, Junior-$5.00)
- Join the Committee or just support the club, Family and Friends
TA BASIC/STANDARD/PREMIUM Membership– Racing Membership
Select MTC STANDARD Membership (Adult-$50.00, Junior-$15.00-$30.00)
- 20% Race Entry Discount(Excluding 2 Majors & 3 Charity Races)
- 10% MTC Race Discount on Festival & Teams Relay
- Earn Points for Club Championships
NOTE: TA Membership fees are based on you also being a CLUB MEMBER (otherwise TA membership costs are higher)
The reason for cheaper fees when a club member is obvious, TA want you to join a club, which is a good thing for the sport and supports the local club.
Triathlon Australia offers a range of Annual Membership options to cater to everyone. Browse the different membership types and offerings from the categories to find the one best suited to you.
With so many ways to get involved, we’ve made choosing the right membership simple with core membership options – so you can be sure your membership supports your journey.
‘Become a member today – some of the many beneﬁts are listed below’
- Exemption from One Day Membership race fees at AUST sanctioned races
- Cheaper Club Races (club member discounts – check out ‘Events Info – registration pricing’ tab for more details on fees)
- Junior, Club, development & participation initiatives & programs
- 24 hour full season Public Liability and Third-Party Indemnity Insurance
- 24 hour full season Personal Accident Coverage
- $5.00 Club training sessions with TA Accredited Development Coaches (see ‘Training’ tab)
- Free use of Club wind trainers + rollers (on booking system with $100 bond)
- Club caters for races 5+ years